No time to hit the gym today? Try this quick and easy workout instead.
Circuit each exercise 5 times or 20 reps each.
Bent over tricep kickbacks:
- Keep spine neutral (without rounding the lower back).
- Eyes forward.
- Bring elbows back behind your body.
- Extend the elbow while keeping the top of your arm still.
Lunge with shoulder side raises:
- Bend both legs at a 90 degree angle.
- Keep all your weight in the front foot.
- Push through the front heel when rising.
- Raise your arms out to your side with a slight bend in your elbows.
- Keep your chest up tall.
- Move slowly to maintain balance.
Squat with bicep curl:
- Place feet shoulder width apart.
- Place band under your feet.
- Keep chest tall.
- Slowly squat down as if you're going to sit on a chair behind you.
- Keep your weight in your heels.
- At the bottom of the squat, curl your arms forward into a bicep curl.
- Keep your chest up tall and shoulders down.
- Bring your arms back while squeezing your shoulder blades together.
- Hold squeeze for two seconds.